Neoclassic Dance Class – Marzia Landi
- Level:Intermediate / Advanced
- Age: 15 years and above
- Start time:13:45
- End time:14:45
Ticket entrance is NOT INCLUDED.
Room 2 Terra Pav.
Choreographed neoclassical lesson. “I will transport you by the hand, to another dimension, where movement and music blend together to create a magical symphony” The lesson is of Intermediate / Advanced level. Precise lines, elegant and modern at the same time, merge into a refined technique, where musicality is an element of inspiration of complicity and taste. Scholarships will be awarded within the lesson/audition to participate in the “Quadri d’Autore” project which will start in Florence in the month of March. The project includes final performances open to the public supported by an audiovisual language, creation of video clips, the creation of themed brochures or any book.
In order to participate, students will have to fill out a technical data sheet and bring with them two photos, a close-up and a full figure.
You can only book the event online:
– part of the seats is available for booking from Feb. 1, from 9 a.m. until the day before the event, at a cost of 8 euros (entrance ticket to Dif is not included!)
– the other part is available only on the day of the event, free of charge, from 00.00 until one hour before the event.
How to apply
Click on the button BOOK NOW and
1 – book the event and activate product code
2- fill in the Health Declaration, download and print: it must be shown at the classroom entrance
Please Note: Be sure to also purchase the daily ticket to Dif (clicking here)
Not at the booking but at the time of the activation, Online Booking System runs a double check on:
– Age, based on the birth year of the person who is going to participate (indicated during registration);
– Time, the system checks if there are at least 15 minutes of time between the end of 1st class and the beginning of the next one.
Before booking, please verify that the participant meets the required conditions (age, gender, etc.) and, in case that more activities are being booked, pay attention to time overlap!