Purchase of this event includes entry ticket for the fair
Advanced Training Course designed for professional teachers and dancers, as well as aspiring teachers of modern and contemporary dance teachers for children, adolescents and adults that want to improve their modern and contemporary’s teaching methods. The meetings will address the technical analysis and teaching of dance class, according to discipline, levels and age groups; also it is addressed the methodology applied to the choreographic composition workshops with in-depth study on techniques of improvisation.
Areas of Work:
– Analysis and teaching technique of the dance lesson
– Modern and contemporary dance technique
– Educational and technical-pedagogical path, by age groups and levels
– Problem-solving in setting up a dance lesson depending on the class
• classes of varying age groups (children, adolescents, adults)
• classes of advanced courses/training
Children (Friday, February 21 – 5:00 p.m. to 20:00) *
Floor work, posture, positions, playing, rhythm (with hands and feet), important musical choices, pedagogical work, first movements and small variations of dance.
Teenagers / Adults (Saturday, February 22 – 9:30 to 12:30) *
Floor work, awareness and control of your body, posture, technical work, the first technical knowledge, balance, exercises danced left and right, pirouettes, jumps, work on directions, weight changes, what kind of changes, choice of music. Adults: Beginner, intermediate, advanced.
Advanced courses / Professional Training (Sunday, February 23 – 9:30 to 12:00) *
Technical and pedagogical work path for vocational training courses; various levels and breakdown by age group; methodology applied to the workshops, choreography and improvisation workshops; directions to the musical choices; pedagogical and technical advice; exercises and practical applications. Part of the course will be to address and study dance combinations of various difficulty levels, thus deepening the concepts for their assembly.
* Any details and insights of themes for each day will be communicated by the teacher throughout the course of the Master.
We suggest preparing a comfortable outfit for the execution of simple movements, a large grid – lined notebook, a pencil, an eraser and a pen.
Masterclass costs € 130,00 and includes entrance fee to access Danzainfiera
How to apply
1 – Buy the masterclass and fill out health certification on the top button “BUY NOW”
2 – print entrance voucher and health certification and show them at the entrance of the room
Not at the booking but at the time of the activation, Online Booking System runs a double check on:
– Age, based on the birth year of the person who is going to participate (indicated during registration);
– Time, the system checks if there are at least 15 minutes of time between the end of 1st class and the beginning of the next one.
Before booking, please verify that the participant meets the required conditions (age, gender, etc.) and, in case that more classes are being booked, pay attention to time overlap between the classes!
For the teacher Participants: You will receive a certificate of participation.
Artistic Director Centro Opus Ballet
With the participation of dancers of Opus Ballet Company
Teachers' Programme Special Partner
For all the Master registered ones, a special Capezio Gift Bag as omage.