Booking of this event not includes entry ticket for the fair.
The lesson includes exercises for warming up, stretching and muscle stretching, balance, relaxation, exercises for the perception of the body and how it moves in space, and which muscles are affected. The same will be carried out with free body, with the GymBall through which it is possible to reproduce dance positions and steps or with the aid of elastic bands or tilting platforms.
All these activities will help:
– SET the right posture by correcting any altered or incorrect postural attitudes.
– IMPROVE muscle tone and trophism, balance, awareness and knowledge of your body.
– TO DEVELOP greater body harmony and coordination and therefore, in general, an improvement in the performance of the dancer.
For further information, you can meet the staff at the booth Q13 Attico Pav.
It is possible to book classes exclusively online: from 1 February to the day before each class, it will be possible to book some of the places for each course paying 5 euro. It will be possible to book the other places FREE OF CHARGE only the same day the class takes place, starting from 0.00 up to 1 hour before the beginning of the class.
How to apply
1 – Book the class and fill out health certification on the top button “BOOK”
2 – print the health certification and show them at the entrance of the room
Not at the booking but at the time of the activation, Online Booking System runs a double check on:
– Age, based on the birth year of the person who is going to participate (indicated during registration);
– Time, the system checks if there are at least 15 minutes of time between the end of 1st class and the beginning of the next one.
Before booking, please verify that the participant meets the required conditions (age, gender, etc.) and, in case that more classes are being booked, pay attention to time overlap between the classes!