Danzainfiera in collaboration with The Hoppers
Danzainfiera in collaboration with The Hoppers is pleased to introduce the first edition of an event completely devoted to the SWING: the musical genre and dance' style that was born at the end of 1920s in the United States which become the most popular dance within the two following decades.
Open classes with amazing teachers and beautiful music, for all people whom already study and not. All the info about artists and schedules will be available online in few daysFriday 23 February
JACK’N’JILL is an open competition devoted to improvisation, that is characterized for the couples' formation during the competition. The Open level is for beginners; people with more experience can take part to the advanced level. With Live DJ Set.
Shocase host couples choreographies of various disciplines: Lindy Hop, Charleston, Balboa, Jitterburg and Boogie Woogie.
Organizing office DIF - +39 0574 575618
How to book classes and workshops.
1) It is possible to book classes exclusively on-line here.
2) From 1 February to the day before each class, it will be possible to book some of the places of each course paying 5 euro. It will be possible to book the other places FREE OF CHARGE only the same day the class takes place, starting from 0.00 up to 1 hour before the beginning of each class.
3) It is mandatory to show Health Certification (previously completed on-line) to access each room.
At the time of the voucher activation, Online Booking System runs a double check on:
- Age, on the basis of the year of birth of the person who is going to participate (indicated during registration)
- Time, system checks if there are at least 15 minutes time between the end of 1 course and the beginning of the next one.
Before booking, please verify that participant is in possession of required conditions (age, gender, etc.) and, in case you are booking more classes, check the time! Pay attention to time overlap between classes or too short break between classes!