Sector professionals belonging to the admittable product categories, have the chance to visit the event for free with a reserved credit system.
Admitted categories (production or commercial):
• apparel (technical apparel for all dance disciplines, sports, costumes, accessories, fabrics etc)
• footwear (technical footwear for all styles of dance, sports, accessories, etc)
• tailor shops and ateliers
• accessories (gadgets, costume jewellery, etc)
• cosmetics and wellness (make-up, hairstyles, body care creams, etc)
• publishing (manuals, specialised books, etc)
Reserved credit system access mode
The operator can enter with one of the following procedures:
• on-line invitation on behalf of a exhibiting company
• sending a request by filling in the form on this page
• qualifying yourself at the fair at the operators/buyers desk at the entry. In this case it will be necessary to fill in a registration sheet and to present a document/business card that certifies the participation of the commercial or production activity to one of the admissible categories.
Access is granted only for legal-age operators/buyers, who are activity owners or collaborators, up to a maximum of two names per company name. The name pass is valid for the entire duration of the event.
Facilities for operators:
• free entrance
• fast lane access at ticket desk
• official show guide
• recurring update (news, newsletters, etc.)
• free hotel booking service and special rates in Florentine hotels near the Fortezza da Basso
• discounts for restaurants, museums, taxi, pubs, parking areas, city tours and much more
ATTENTION: It's strictly foribidden access with luggages and/or bags inside the Fortezza. Luggage deposit service is free and available by BUYER'S DESK.