Plan your presence in the fair by choosing from the available exhibition areas:
Spadolini Pavilion Ground Floor: an 8000 sqm space entirely dedicated to companies. Here the exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet the public and the sector operators (dance and sport shops, distributors, agents, etc) fom Italy and abroad.
In this area B2B and B2C, it's possible to exhibit or sale products and services from the following product categories:
• dance and fashion fitness apparel
• footware and costumes
• technical accessories and equipment
• fitness, sport and leisure time products
• diet and wellness
• welness and cosmetics
• publishing, magazines and specialized press
• sector-oriented internet sites and portals
Spadolini Pavilion Attic Floor: a meeting and exchange place with artists, dancers, choreographers and teachers for the promotion and spreading of the most innovative education and career programs. An over 6000 sq. m space that accomodates stands for:
• dance schools and academies
• federations and promotion companies
• associations and foundations
• companies and ensembles
• event organizers and promoters
• festivals and theaters
• shows, casting and entertainment agencies
It's also possible to set exposition projects in other areas as the Spadolini Pavillon Lower Floor, the Polveriera, the Palazzina Lorenese, the Teatrino Lorenese, the Fureria, the Arsenale and the Quartiere Monumentale.
For more information click here.
For information and details on exhibition solutions write to email@example.com or visit the "Stand Types" section.