Roberto Cerini Level:
Rollers are now widespread in the dance world, but not so many know how to use them at their best.
Come and experience their potential in a class where you will get improved hip mobility and stability, easy and enhanced turnout, softer and worked-out feet, open and slender neck, back and shoulders.
A toned body and re-aligned muscle chains to prevent injuries and get ready at best for high-end performances, as required by the professional dance environment.
Ref: Roberto Cerini
Ph: +39 3491631655
How to book classes and workshops.
1) It is possible to book classes exclusively on-line here.
2) From 1 February to the day before each class, it will be possible to book some of the places of each course paying 5 euro. It will be possible to book the other places FREE OF CHARGE only the same day the class takes place, starting from 0.00 up to 1 hour before the beginning of each class.
3) It is mandatory to show Health Certification (previously completed on-line) to access each room.
At the time of the voucher activation, Online Booking System runs a double check on:
- Age, on the basis of the year of birth of the person who is going to participate (indicated during registration)
- Time, system checks if there are at least 15 minutes time between the end of 1 course and the beginning of the next one.
Before booking, please verify that participant is in possession of required conditions (age, gender, etc.) and, in case you are booking more classes, check the time! Pay attention to time overlap between classes or too short break between classes!