Spid Dance Academy Teacher:
Denise Ceniccola Artistic director:
Marta Levis Level:
Hearing to access to the Spid Dance Academy.
The Spid training, with its headquarters in Milan, which boasts years of experience and supervision of the artistic director Marta Levis, is a three-year multidisciplinary course, a complete training that then focuses on entering the working world.
During the audition, the director Marta Levis will be awarded scholarships for students (in particular for men) who proved to be worthy, with an innate talent and predisposition to discipline.
ref. Michele Buono
How to book classes and auditions.
1) It is possible to book classes exclusively on-line here.
2) From 1 February to the day before each class, it will be possible to book some of the places of each course paying 5 euro. It will be possible to book the other places FREE OF CHARGE only the same day the class takes place, starting from 0.00 up to 1 hour before the beginning of each class.
3) It is mandatory to show Health Certification (previously completed on-line) to access each room.
At the time of the voucher activation, Online Booking System runs a double check on:
- Age: on the basis of the year of birth of the person who is going to participate (indicated during registration)
- Time: system checks if there are at least 15 minutes time between the end of 1 course and the beginning of the next one.
Before booking, please verify that participant is in possession of required conditions (age, gender, etc.) and, in case you are booking more classes, check the time! Pay attention to time overlap between classes or too short break between classes!