All about Tap Dance at Dif
The POP TAP FESTIVAL is coming back for the second time in Danzainfiera! A whole program about tap dance, with showcase, open classes and masterclasses with international teachers: the most amazing event for claquettes addicted!
SATURDAY 23 February
ORE 9.45/10.30 - Tip Tap on Broadway Class: Mary Poppins by Dreamig Academy
ORE 10.45/11.45 - Tap Broadway Class by Eventi Danza Verona
ORE 12.00/13.30 - Tap Dance & Percussion Class with Christiane Matallo by So Dança
OrE 16.30/17.15 - Tip Tap Class by Accademia il Sistina
SUNDAY 24 February
H 9.30 - POP TAP FESTIVAL
H 13.15 - TAP DANCE masterclass open with Daniel Leveillé
H 14.45 - OPEN CLASS intermediate with D'Angelo Bros
H 15.45 - TAP DANCE masterclass intermediate with Daniel Leveillé
Let's see all the program about "tap" clicking here.
...and for the vintage lovers... click here for the "Swing" program!
How to book classes and workshops.
1) It is possible to book classes exclusively on-line here.
2) From 1 February to the day before each class, it will be possible to book some of the places of each course paying 5 euro. It will be possible to book the other places FREE OF CHARGE only the same day the class takes place, starting from 0.00 up to 1 hour before the beginning of each class.
3) It is mandatory to show Health Certification (previously completed on-line) to access each room.
At the time of the voucher activation, Online Booking System runs a double check on:
- Age, on the basis of the year of birth of the person who is going to participate (indicated during registration)
- Time, system checks if there are at least 15 minutes time between the end of 1 course and the beginning of the next one.
Before booking, please verify that participant is in possession of required conditions (age, gender, etc.) and, in case you are booking more classes, check the time! Pay attention to time overlap between classes or too short break between classes!
How to partecipate:
1- buy the masterclass and fill out the Health Certification: CLICK HERE
2 - print Entrance Voucher + Health Certification and show them inside the room